Friday, October 19, 2007

List #60: Top Ten Lines on The Carter III


01. "Unfuckin' believe, Lil Wayne's the President / fuck him, fuck him, fuck him, even if they celibate / I know the game is crazy, it's more crazy than it's ever been / I'm married to that crazy bitch, call me Kevin Federline."
02. "Rappin' is my hobby / my house has a lobby / my bitches act snobby / because I feed 'em thousands."
03. "I used to have the Starter jacket with the logo / And the hat, me myself I had the N.O. / that's the Saints, nigga."
04. "I'm tryin' to milk the game as if the game was a cow."
05. "I hope you haven't forgot about me up in the living room watching Sportscenter / you were cookin' dinner / I was such a sinner / but the Lord is a forgiver / you know, they say if you pray, you can get your blessings ordered and delivered."
06. "She wanna ride it / I let her have it / she better ride it like Danica Patrick / I get behind it and move her / like the Heimlich Maneuver."
07. "I remember the time, I wish I could bring it back / What she mean to me is what I mean to rap."
08. "Bitch say 'Weezy, make it rain' / I say 'Bitch, I ain't God' / but I am God's son but, you know, I ain't Nas / see, he got a positive aim and I ain't nice."
09. "I don't fear nothing but God and weddings / at the top of my paper, like I'm starting a heading."
10. "And here's my most funniest joke.../I'm broke."